Pulse Cleaning offer fast and efficient void and exit cleaning throughout Surrey, Kent, East and West Sussex.
What void & exit cleaning services do we offer?
- Deep cleans and swab testing
- Graffiti removal
- Crime and trauma scene cleaning including biohazard cleaning
- Clearance & sanitising of biohazard materials, sharps & bodily fluids
- Hard floors cleaning, strip and resealing
- Builders cleans for new properties
- General building contents cleaning
- External cleaning works, jet washing and fascia’s
- Mould remediation
- Property & garden clearance to approved waste sites
- Carpet and upholstery cleaning & repair
- Window cleaning
- Gutters cleared
- Pest control
- Building works by professional tradesmen
Call us when you need a local company that is experienced and capable of managing your needs in a professional way, minimising disruption, loss, waiting times and ultimately costs for you and your customers.
Post Tenancy Cleaning for landlords in Sussex & Kent
Social housing landlords in Sussex, Surrey and Kent require a fast turnaround of properties between tenants, helping provide a regular volume of properties for its occupants and reducing waiting lists.
Additionally, new tenants demand a level of cleanliness and hygiene that endorses the aspirations of their housing provider – clean, comfortable and affordable housing – turning your property, into your tenants home.
Who do we do void and post tenancy cleaning for?
- Housing associations, letting, managing & property agents
- Commercial institutions, banks & building societies
- Local authorities, councils and utility companies
- Retail & leisure companies, pubs, clubs, restaurants & hotels
- Educational establishments, schools, colleges and universities
- Health centres, hospitals, vets, nursing homes & dental practices
- Construction companies for builders cleans
- Insurance companies and loss adjusters
Contact us today for a free quote!
If you have any questions about void, exit or post tenancy cleaning or any commercial cleaning in East & West Sussex, Surrey or Kent, or for a free no obligation quote, please call Pulse Cleaning on 0800 0931 559.
Free Quote Request
Request a Free, No Obligation Survey and Quote Today. Strictlty No Hard Sale!
Areas We Cover
Why choose Pulse Cleaning?
- A RANGE of solutions, from single office to multiple sites in different locations
- Daily, weekly, monthly and annual CLEANING OPTIONS
- FLEXIBLE CONTRACTS designed to meet your business’ needs
- Highly experienced, friendly and LONG ESTABLISHED teams
- ENVIRONMENTALLY FRIENDLY cleaning products, solutions and techniques